How to be a STEMinist
55. How to Nail a Presentation Every Single Time
June 02, 2021
>>> Schedule your 15-min discovery call with me here <<<
I'll be doing quite a few presentations over the next few weeks so I wanted to share how I prepare for me talks. There are also some common things that stop a lot of my clients from doing presentations in the first place so listen into learn how to overcome those fears!
Questions to ask before you even start preparing
- What's in it for me?
- What's in it for them?
- What do I need them to know in order for both parties to reach our goals?
How to prepare:
- The golden structure to presentations
- How to create engaging slides
- Scrap the script!
- Best ways to practise
Things that stop us from presenting (and how to overcome them)
- Think there are people more knowledgable than us
- Too afraid of questions we can't answer
- Scared of other people's opinions of us
- Takes too much time and effort to prepare
- Apply for a coaching programme by booking a 15-min discovery call
- Recording of the Women Who Code talk I did: watch here
L E T ' S C O N N E C T !
> Instagram: @tiffanydawson_
> LinkedIn: Tiffany Dawson
> Website: www.tiffanydawson.co