How to be a STEMinist
46. Strategic Thinking: Solving Problems Before They Happen
March 31, 2021
I'm talking about 4 things you need to do to solve problems at work before they happen.
This is a great way to be known as the person to come to as an expert in your field.
Listen in to hear:
- Why you have to make time to think strategically
- A confidence tip for you to speak up when it's uncomfortable
- Why you can't just present problems all the time
- How this is not a place for you to be a perfectionist
L E T ' S C O N N E C T !
> Twitter: @_tiffanydawson_
> Instagram: @tiffanydawson_
> LinkedIn: Tiffany Dawson
> Join the Community: Wonder Women in STEM
> Website: www.tiffanydawson.co